Frequently Asked Questions

Yes, please contact us with your request and we will arrange free samples to you.

It takes about 20 to 45 days after date of shipment, it depends on how far your destination port is located. We cooperate with the world’s top shipping companies, such as MAERSK, COSCO, China Shipping, etc. Thus we can provide fast and safe delivery of goods.


Yes, we can consolidate our shipment.

Sure, we track the shipment whole way until you receive the goods.

We accept T/T (Bank Wire Transfer) or LC (Letter of Credit) methods of payment.

Quantity and payment terms are not the least of the factors that affect the price of our products. Please feel free to ask for details.

We have all types of packaging such as cartoons, paper sacks, poly bags, gunny bags, etc. Vacuum packaging is used for some aromatic teas.

Yes, of course! We warmly welcome you to visit our company and factory! We suggest you to visit us in April-May or early June to taste a new crop of tea.

As soon as we receive you order we need about 20 days to produce and ship your goods.

Yes, we can. If your order quantity is too small, we can ship the goods by air. But please note that air freight shipment is considerably more expensive.

Sure. Just choose the teas you want to order.

Usually we work with 30% prepayment as a deposit before production and remaining 70% should be paid within 60 days after date of shipment.

We usually accept US Dollars or Chinese Yuan as payment currency.

Due to our wide assortment, some teas might not be listed in the catalogue. Moreover, each Chinese Tea supplier has own names of teas. Please feel free to send us your requests, you may also send us your own samples. Our tea masters can blend any tea as long as it is a Chinese tea.

We can print your own marking label in your language on our packages. We cooperate with designers team and we can make any design of packages you want.

We provide all necessary documents for shipment such as Certificate of Origin, Phytosanitary Certificate, Quality Certificate, Insurance Policy, Invoice, Packing List, etc.

Close Menu